Health Benefits of Far Infrared Rays
The sun emits many kinds of natural light, only some of which are visible. Infrared light has a longer wavelength than the visible spectrum and thus cannot be seen by the naked eye.
Far infrared rays (FIR) have the longest wavelength of any kind of infrared light, and thus are the only kind of infrared light that can deeply penetrate the human body. When emitted by the sun or our Ionic Balance Bracelets, FIR penetrates through the skin to the subcutaneous tissues and is transformed from light energy into heat energy, bringing about many beneficial effects:
- Promotion of blood circulation and warming of the body, which helps relieve neuralgia (nerve pain), muscle aches and joint pain, as well as remedying cold hands and feet
- Revitalization of cells, which promotes wound healing and helps restore tissue damaged by inflammation
- Increased metabolism
- Relief from stress and fatigue
- Regulation of the nervous system
- Promotion of sound sleep
- Purification of bodily fluids and elimination of harmful toxins
- Strengthening of immune function
- Promotion of healthy growth and development in human beings and animals
At its normal core temperature, the human body emits heat energy at a wavelength of 5-15 microns. A FIR energy wave of similar length is emitted when natural stone - such as tourmaline or zeolite - is heated. Some studies have shown that FIR energy emitted from stone can penetrate organic matter 80 times deeper than other heat waves.
The heat from FIR resonates with the body's own energy waves to warm the body, improve blood circulation, and boost metabolism. FIR energizes the body at the cellular level. For this reason, many hospitals and clinics in Japan treat patients with medical devices that generate FIR. In addition to their positive effects on circulation and metabolism, far infrared rays also improve the function of the autonomic nervous and endocrine (hormone) systems, resulting in a better state of health.