We use the COM Systems 3010 Pro which is considered to be the industry standard device for testing Ionic Bands and Ionic Bracelets. Our tester is factory cailbrated as well to ensure accuracy. We use the tester in Mode 2 which measures the average negative ion count per 10 sec.
- Measures negative ions generated by natural ores and ceramics
- 5 measurement modes, which include Standard, High speed, Automatic, Moving average which enables efficient measurement and provide accurate data collection.
- Wide measurement range of 0-100,000 (pcs/cc)
- Easy operation
- Highly accurate detector (Geiger-Müller tube)
- Less likely to be affected by air flow
- Light weight and compact design (approx. 420g)
- Designed for R&D and product promotion
- Prescision instrument made in Japan
The main benefit of using this tester is it's high accuracy due to the GM tube sensor. It is not affected by ambient conditions such as air flow and temperature. Cheaper "air suction" type testers are particulary affected by ambient air flow. Also cheaper ion testers can be manipulated by heating the bracelet prior to testing.
Product name: Air Ion Counter for Ore COM-3010PRO
Dimensions: W77xH140xD28(53) (mm)
Weight: Less than 420g (battery excluded)
Power: 4x UM3 alkaline dry battery (operation hours approx. 60 hours)
Consumption power: Approx. 100mW
Detectable ion: Negative air ions
Measurement range: 0 to 100,000 (pcs/cc)
Detection accuracy: Approx. +/-15%
Minimum detectable (ion) density: 1 (pcs/cc)
Display: LCD, 4+1/2digit.
Detector: Pancake Geiger-Müller tube
Detector effective area: 15.5cm2 (2.3 in2)
Signal sound: Piezoelectric buzzer
Detection LED: Turns on when negative ions detected.
X10 LED: When it turns on, 10x the reading shown on the display is the actual ion count.
Buttons: POWER, PRINT, RESET, MODE
Low-battery detection: "LOBAT" is displayed when the batteries are running low.
Auto power off function: The power is automatically turned off when left unused for 15 minutes.
Data output: Printed out on a thermal printer (Does not come with the counter)
Automatic printing: The ion count data is printed out automatically after measurement.
Operating temperature range: -10C to +50C (14F to 122F)
Operating humidity range: 90% R.H. or below (no condensation)
Storage temperature range: -20C to +60C (-4F to 140F)
Storage humidity range: 90% R.H. or below (no condensation)